Home Health Aide/CNA
Comfort Keepers McKinney, TX
Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? A Caregiver career with Comfort Keepers in McKinney, TX is the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Caregiver, HHA and/or CNA to join our growing team. We are a leading in home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home throughout Collin County, TX.
As a Caregiver you will provide non-medical, in-home support and home management services. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health care needs of seniors in their own homes. Both part and full-time positions available. Our Comfort Keeper Caregivers provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care service plans.
Start Your Rewarding Career Today: Apply to become a Comfort Keepers Home Health Aide/CNA
Job Benefits for Caregivers
- Competitive pay & bonuses!
- Flexible hours & scheduling
- Close-to-home commute
- Steady hours
- Holiday pay on company recognized holidays
- Paid training opportunities for new and experienced candidates
- Built in, company-wide support. We understand the importance of respecting and taking care of our staff. If you enjoy caring for others, then this is the job for you!
- Companionship and friendship for the adult client and family members
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members and co-workers
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides medication reminders
- Other reasonable related duties as assigned
HHA/CNA Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- CNA/HHA Certificate
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctually
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
Successful Caregiver/Home Health Aide/CNA applicants must meet or exceed the following Qualifications:
- Clean Criminal Background Investigations
- Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Clean Drug Test
- Business and personal references
Comfort Keepers of McKinney, TX is seeking applications to fill part time and full-time Home Health Aide/CNA positions.
Start the path to a rewarding career today! Apply now to become a Comfort Keeper Personal Care Provider/Home Health Aide.