Home Health Aide/CNA
Comfort Keepers McKinney, TX
Are you a dependable person who enjoys helping others in need? If you are interested in flexible work hours and a rewarding career helping others, Comfort Keepers of McKinney, TX may be the place for you!
Start Your Rewarding Career Today: Apply to become a Comfort Keepers Home Health Aide/CNA
Our team of dedicated and compassionate caregivers and home care aides experience great personal fulfillment by providing home care services to our senior clients in need of home care assistance. In addition to the emotional rewards of caregiving, Comfort Keepers of McKinney offers the following benefits:
· Competitive pay & bonuses!
· Flexible hours & scheduling
· Close-to-home commute
· Steady hours
· Holiday pay on company recognized holidays
· Paid training opportunities for new and experienced candidates
· Built in, company-wide support. We understand the importance of respecting and taking care of our staff. If you enjoy caring for others, then this is the job for you!
If you can describe yourself as:
· Dependable and responsible
· Nurturing and caring
· Excellent communicator
· Patient, organized, honest, and mature
· Genuinely caring toward others
…. We want YOU to join our staff at Comfort Keepers!
Requirements for all Personal Care Provider/Home Health Aide applicants include:
· CNA/HHA Certificate
· Current HIV, Alzheimer’s and CPR Training
· Excellent business and personal references.
· Reliable transportation.
· Genuinely concerned about helping people.
· High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
· Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
· Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
· Applicant must be bondable
Successful applicants must meet or exceed the following Qualifications:
· Clean Criminal Background Investigations
· Motor Vehicle Driving Record
· Clean Drug Test
· Business and personal references
Comfort Keepers of McKinney, TX is seeking applications to fill part time and full time Home Health Aide/CNA positions. Our home health aides provide home care services to seniors and other clients in need of home care assistance, which can include:
· Meal Preparation
· Dressing & Grooming
· Light Housekeeping
· Grocery Shopping
· Running Errands
· Organizing Incoming mail
· Recreational Activities
· Communicating with Office
· Providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc.
Start the path to a rewarding career today! Apply now to become a Comfort Keeper Personal Care Provider/Home Health Aide.